Sports Skill Training offers a wide variety of sports skill courses to strengthen your body, and help you become a stronger and healthier person. All courses are taught at the elementary level unless otherwise specified. All full-time students are eligible to participate, and 4-Year undergraduate students could take Sports Skill Training to fulfil Component 2 of the Health Lifestyle Programme (HLS). For details of HLS, please click HERE
Registration will open from 10 January 2023 at 02.30 pm for 4 year degree student (GUR Healthy Lifestyle Programme); and from 12 January 2023 at 02.30 pm for all full-time students
*All vacancy is on a first-come-first-served basis.
(Click "PE Programme" in POSS)
- Students are limited to registering for one course each semester.
- Students cannot register for the same course twice.
- Students may drop a registered course via the registration system during the registration period.
- Students must show up to day 1 of the course in order to confirm their registration. Absentees without advance notification to Counselling and Wellness Section (Sports Development),
[email: email@example.com], their place will be released.
- Attendance will be taken within the first five minutes of class starts.
- Students should put on proper sportswear and sports shoes when attending the class.
- Participants should be aware of their health condition, and avoid taking the class when feeling unwell or showing symptoms of infectious diseases like fever, respiratory tract symptoms (e.g. cough, running nose, sore throat), conjunctivitis, skin rashes, skin damage etc.
- If a class has to be cancelled due to inclement weather or venue maintenance, etc., our office will notify the students of the subsequent arrangement via email.
- Students should take note of their own health condition and consider whether it is suitable for them to register in various sports activity. In case of doubt, please consult a physician prior to registration.
- All students must assess their medical history by reviewing the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q) prior to participation in sports skill training. This questionnaire is applicable for people aged 15 to 69.
- For participants aged under 18, the PAR-Q should be signed by their Parents/Guardians.