Sports Skill Training offers a wide variety of sports skill courses to strengthen your body, and help you become a stronger and healthier person. All courses are taught at the elementary level unless otherwise specified. All full-time students are eligible to participate, and 4-Year undergraduate students could take Sports Skill Training to fulfil Component 2 of the Health Lifestyle Programme (HLS). For details of HLS, please click HERE
Registration will open from 16 Jan 2024 at 02.30 pm for 4-year degree student (GUR Healthy Lifestyle Programme); and from 17 Jan 2024 at 02.30 pm for all full-time students
*All vacancy is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Students are limited to registering for one course each semester.
- Students cannot register for the same course twice.
- Students may drop a registered course via the registration system during the registration period.
- Students must show up to day 1 of the course in order to confirm their registration. Absentees without advance notification to Counselling and Wellness Section (Sports Development),
[email: email@example.com], their place will be released.
- Students should take note of their own health condition and consider whether it is suitable for them to register in various sports activity. In case of doubt, please consult a physician prior to registration.
- All students must assess their medical history by reviewing the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q) prior to participation in sports skill training. This questionnaire is applicable for people aged 15 to 69.
- For participants aged under 18, the PAR-Q should be signed by their Parents/Guardians.