Skip to main content Start main content

University-managed Accommodations

A) Student Halls of Residence in Hung Hom and Homantin

Two Student Halls of Residence, namely, Hung Hom Halls and Homantin Halls (including Residential Colleges), are available for application by the following students:

a) Full-time research students (within normal study period);
b) Full-time students pursuing publicly funded degree programmes; and
c) Full-time inbound exchange students pursuing publicly-funded degree programmes

Please refer to the Hall Admission Policy for research students and undergraduate students for details.


B) Off-campus Housing (OCH)

A university-managed Off-campus Housing site, Chun Fook Mansion, provides an accommodation option for full-time non-local students who are not eligible for the Student Halls of Residence, or are not successful in their hall application. Special discount based on academic performance may be granted to students who have financial difficulties. OCH may also be deployed to other PolyU students by the University as and when necessary and appropriate.

For issues related to OCH admission, please email to If necessary, you may wish to approach the Non-local Student Services Team (NLSST) for advice on accommodation search as follows:

Location: QT308, 3/F, Chow Yei Ching Building (Entrance at Core T), The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Telephone: (852) 2766 5408

For self-arranged accommodation in the market, please visit here for Tenancy Guide for Non-local Students in Hong Kong and Notes on Signing a Tenancy Agreement for your reference.

Your browser is not the latest version. If you continue to browse our website, Some pages may not function properly.

You are recommended to upgrade to a newer version or switch to a different browser. A list of the web browsers that we support can be found here