- Local students who were admitted into a 4 or 5-year full-time government-funded undergraduate degree programme in the academic year 2021/22 are eligible. (i.e. Local students with student ID number starting with “21” and who are Hong Kong Permanent Residents with Right of Abode in Hong Kong. However, senior-year intake students are NOT eligible.)
- Applicants should have obtained a minimum yearly GPA of 3.5 by the end of semester 2 of 2021/22.
- The shortlisted candidates, if being invited, MUST attend the selection interview(s) in person (format of interview, f2f or online, shall be confirmed nearer the time). The internal interview conducted by PolyU will be held between 13 and 19 July 2022 and the final interview with the Donor will be held in late August 2022. No alternative arrangement will be accommodated.
This Scholarship is now open for nomination by academic departments/schools until 22 June 2022. Eligible students who are interested in applying for the Scholarship should approach their Departmental Scholarship Liaison Officer for application details no later than 7 June 2022 or the application deadline set out by your academic department, whichever is earlier.
- One scholarship of HK$10,000
- To current full-time female students from PolyU undergraduate programmes or postgraduate taught programmes. Both local and non-local students are eligible.
- The applicants should have attained at least a cumulative GPA of 3.3 by the end of the first semester of 2021/22.
- The applicants should provide proven records on their contribution of local community services from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2022.
- The applicants must be Golden Z Club member before submitting application.
Interested students may apply for the Scholarship via the Scholarship Application System.
Deadline: 11.59 pm on 25 May 2022 (Wednesday)
- Outbound exchange students enrolled on BBA (Hons) in International Shipping and Transport Logistics offered by the Department of Logistics and Maritime Studies (LMS).
- Higher priority will be given to the LMS students who study in some maritime related programmes, or who take maritime related subjects in the collaborating universities in Semester 1 or 2 of 2022/23 academic year.
Deadline: 30 May 2022 (Monday)