It would be good to ask questions during a recruitment talk because it shows the attendee's:
- preparation and researches done before attending the talk;
- communication skills, such as language capabilities and positive attitude; and
- eagerness to know the company and the post.
Good questions to be asked during a recruitment talk include:
- questions about the company (which shows the attendee's preparation before attending the talk); and
- questions about the career prospect of the post (which shows the attendee's aspiration).
When asking a question, please be specific, polite, and use a positive tone.