Meeting with our Counsellors
We welcome you to meet up with us if you:
- look for personal growth and self-actualization
- want to understand yourself better and willing to make changes
- experience psychological distress
- feel like you need help
- have concern over your mental health or psychological wellbeing
- The Counsellor has an obligation to respect the confidentiality of information obtained from students in the course of his/her work as a Counsellor except in emergency circumstances in which not to do so would lead to obvious danger to the person or to others or required by law. As and when required, the Counsellor will explain to the service recipients the limits of confidentiality.
- All personal information a student provided will be kept solely for the purposes related to the provision of counselling services.
Students in need can make an appointment through the following ways:
- Online: Login the POSS system http://www.polyu.edu.hk/poss
- Phone: (852) 2766 6800 during office hours (Mon-Fri: 9:00 am-7:00 pm. Sat: 9:00 am-12:00 pm).
- Walk-in : Reception counter at QT 308, 3/F, Chow Yei Ching Building (Entrance at Core T)
Students can call PolyU LINE at 3161 8123 during non-office hours.