The "INSPIRE" Mentorship Programme aims to enhance students’ holistic education experience and facilitate both their personal and professional development through a robust network of role models and prominent leaders of the PolyU community.
During this mentoring partnership, mentees are expected to make full use of such a precious experience in order to:
- Explore personal and professional development areas as well as untapped potentials;
- Make valuable contacts and expand personal network;
- Keep abreast of up-to-date business and operational practices as well as workplace culture; and
- Seek constructive feedback for self-improvement.
Oct 2020 – Aug 2021 (may be renewed on a yearly basis upon mutual agreement between the mentors and mentees)
- PolyU students of any disciplines
- Both PolyU undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Highly proactive and committed with a strong desire to learn from a mentor
Click HERE for the list of mentors. (More mentors are coming. Stay tuned with us!)
Mentees should attend ALL of the following activities:
- Compulsory Mentee Briefing Session;
- At least three face-to-face meetings and/or e-mentoring activities with mentor yearly;
- Constant personal contact with mentors through various forms of e-communication;
- A yearly gathering of mentors and mentees in late August 2021; and
- Other special programme(s) organised by SAO, if any.
- Student applicants will submit an Application Form to indicate their preferences.
- Student applicants’ CV and profile will be reviewed by mentors before the commencement of the programme.
- Pairing results will be subjected to mentors’ requirements and availability.
- Successful student applicants will receive a confirmation email from SAO.
Application, Matching and Result Announcement
- Review the Guidelines for Mentees for programme details and mentees’ responsibilities.
- Submit the Mentee’s Application Form by 30 September 2020 (second batch). Please submit your application sooner for mentors' earlier consideration.
- Successful student applicants will receive a confirmation email from SAO. The mentoring period will last for a minimum of one academic year and may be renewed on a yearly basis upon mutual agreement between your mentor and you.
Contact Person: Ms Cynthia Lam
Phone: 3400 3768