Agilent 6460 Liquid chromatography – Electrospray Ionization Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
The Agilent 6460 Liquid chromatography – Electrospray Ionization Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer has high detection sensitivity and specificity and a wide dynamic range, enabling trace quantification of analytes in complex mixtures with high analytical performance. It is applicable in different quantitative applications, e.g., pharmacokinetics, biomaker/bioactive compound quantification, metabolite quantification, etc.
- Liquid Chromatography: Agilent 1290 UHPLC
- Ionization modes: Electrospray (ESI)
- Scan modes: MS scan, product ion scan, multiple reaction monitoring (MRM), selected ion monitoring (SIM), neutral loss / gain scan and precursor ion scan
- Mass range: 5 – 3,000 m/z
- Dynamic range: up to six orders of magnitude
- MassHunter Optimizer for automatic optimization of MRM conditions
- MassHunter Quantitative Analysis software for automatic processing of quantitative data
- Quantitative analysis of various molecules, e.g., metabolites, drugs, food ingredients and additives, natural product compounds, peptides, etc.
- Targeted metabolomics and proteomics
- Internal users: $70
- Collaborators: $140
- External users: $350
Senior Scientific Officer