The MM Academy is a programme that professionally develops students of the Department of Management and Marketing at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University as our future leaders.
Through a series of targeted workshops conducted by professional trainers, industry guests and academic coaches, the MM Academy programme is designed to enhance students’ all-round competitiveness, academic performance, employability and market value.
The MM Academy’s goal is to provide MM students with the essential skills for the academic and business world, pushing individual students’ potential in embarking on their future career.
Activities and events may include the followings, subject to availability of guests and coaches:
- Business Case Competitions
- Professional Programmes
- MC Training Sessions
- Business Etiquette
- MM-tailored CV Workshop
- Interview Skills (Preparation and Presentation)
- Public Speaking
- Guests for Industry Sharing and Other Sharing Sessions
- As MM members, you are required to provide MM with a self-designed social media post (created with photos and written content) twice within the academic year of membership.
- Join all workshops and events hosted/co-hosted by the MM Academy.
- Expected to be active MM Student Ambassadors or assistants in sharing sessions and promotional events.
MM Academy Coordinator
Dr. Sung Yan Hazel LEE
Tel: 2766 4058