This programme is primarily targeted toward high-potential Bachelor graduates from leading hospitality universities around the world. The admissions process identifies candidates with the highest business and human potential, based on their academic capabilities, intercultural and interpersonal skills, flexibility, mobility, and language skills. Admissions are processed and evenly distributed between the three institutions to ensure a diverse, multinational, and multicultural cohort.
To be considered for this programme, applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in the areas of hospitality and tourism management or in other disciplines with current or past employment in the hospitality industry for not less than one year; or
- Equivalent professional qualifications may also be considered.
English Language Requirements
Applicants who are not native English speakers must provide one of the following as proof of language proficiency:
- A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of at least 600 for the paper-based test, or 100 for the iBT-based test; or
- A Band Score of at least 7.0 overall (with 6.5 in writing) in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Applicants may be required to attend interviews or take tests to further demonstrate their language proficiency.
Applicant should submit his/her application via PolyU eAdmission accompanied with the following documents:
- A self-recommendation letter, including a self-introduction, career aspirations, and reasons for pursuing study in this programme (400 words or less);
- A personal resume (CV);
- An undergraduate degree graduation certificate (see notes below);
- Copies of transcripts from all colleges and universities attended (see notes below);
- Proof(s) of employment record(s);
- Proof of TOEFL or IELTS score to demonstrate English proficiency;
- At least one letter of recommendation from either an employer or university;
- Other professional records or attainments, if any.
1. Applicants whose qualifications were attained from Mainland China must provide the Academic Credential (學歷證書) to prove that they have completed the academic learning in an institution under the Ministry of Education (MoE) system and were admitted to the institution in accordance with the MOE's standards.
2. Further to the above, relevant applicants must also provide a Degree Certificate (學位證書) to certify the level of academic attainment (i.e., Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate level) and to confirm that the certificate was issued by the tertiary institution approved by the MoE.
3. The School considers applications on a rolling basis until all places are filled. Applicants are highly encouraged to apply for admission as early as possible.
Your browser is not the latest version. If you continue to browse our website, Some pages may not function properly.
You are recommended to upgrade to a newer version or switch to a different browser. A list of the web browsers that we support can be found here