The application for admission to the Undergraduate Research and Innovation Scheme (URIS) 2022/23 is now closed.
- Full-time undergraduate students
- Completed at least two semesters of studies by the end of 2021/22 Semester 2
- Attained a cumulative GPA of at least 3.20
Application for 2022/23
- Call for application: 4 March 2022
- Online application: from 25 March 2022 – 14 April 2022
- Deadline for application: 14 April 2022
How to Apply?
- particulars of all team members (for group projects);
- a research project proposal (limited to a maximum of four A4 pages); and
- cumulative subject results, including GPA, up to the latest semester.
For details, please refer to the Call for Application email sent to all full-time undergraduate students. The application results will be announced in late May or early June 2022.
- Step 1: Prepare the research project proposal (Form URIS1) and the required supporting documents in PDF format (i.e. the latest transcript showing the cumulative subject results including GPA)
- Step 2: Complete the online application form at eApplication
- Step 3: Upload the Research Proposal and required supporting documents
- Step 4: Submit the application on or before 14 April 2022 (an email acknowledgement will be sent when the application is submitted successfully)
- Endorsement by Proposed Supervisor: by 22 Apr 2022
- Endorsement by D/SRC Chairs: by 6 May 2022
- Consideration by Undergraduate Research and Innovation Committee (URIC): 23 May 2022
- Result Announcement by email: late May or early Jun 2022