Dr. YooHee Hwang joined the School of Hotel and Tourism Management (SHTM) as Assistant
Professor in August 2019. Before joining SHTM, she worked for Doubletree by Hilton Houston
Downtown, Paris Baguette, and Hana Tour. She is Academic Advisor for Research Students in
SHTM. She serves as ad hoc reviewer for Annals of Tourism Research, Tourism Management,
International Journal of Hospitality Management, and Journal of Travel and Tourism Marketing.
During her leisure time, she hikes, does yoga and Indian dance, and plays violin.
Education and Academic Qualifications
- PhD (2019) The Pennsylvania State University
- MSc (2015) University of Houston
- BSc (2012) KyungHee University
- BSc (2011) University of Houston
Academic and Professional Experience
- Hospitality and Hotel Management