Dr. Henry Tsai is an Associate Professor in the School of Hotel & Tourism Management. He received his BSc degree in management science from National Chiao Tung University in Taiwan and both his MSc and PhD degrees in hotel administration from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in the United States.
Prior to joining The Hong Kong Polytechnic University in August 2005, Dr. Tsai taught at UNLV as a graduate instructor and worked in Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino and Fitzgeralds Casino & Holiday Inn, both in Las Vegas, Nevada. He also worked for the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Taipei.
Education and Academic Qualifications
- PhD (University of Nevada, Las Vegas)
- MSc (University of Nevada, Las Vegas)
- BSc (National Chiao Tung University)
- CHE (American Hotel & Lodging Association)
Academic and Professional Experience
- Tourism Economics and Financial Management