Facilitator: Barbara Tam, EDC
Facilitator: John Sager, EDC
Date: 25 August - 8 September 2022
This programme is designed to equip candidates for Teaching Assistantships with the skills to get started in supporting classroom teaching and enhancing student learning.
Intended Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Apply fundamental teaching skills to get off to a good start
- Grade student work by established criteria
- Give effective feedback to help students learn
- Use English to interact, elicit and question in a classroom/tutorial setting
- Plan and conduct tutorials
Issuance of Certificates
A Certificate of Attendance will be given to participants who have completed all online modules, the online briefing session and all homework assignments.
EDC Coordinators: Barbara Tam & John Sager