Blackboard Mobile Student
Whether you’re submitting or grading assignments on the go, contributing to the class blogs, checking or posting grades – everything you need is at your fingertips. Connect wherever and whenever you choose.
Bb Student is Blackboard's first mobile app centered around one type of user: students. Get ready for a completely new experience and look for your mobile learning! The app provides an intuitive way for you to interact with courses, content, instructors, and other students. Use it throughout your academic journey to stay on top of coursework and plan ahead.
An app designed just for you...students only!
With Bb Student, you can do the following:
- Enjoy a modern, easy-to-use design.
- Receive updates about your courses, content, and work due in the activity stream.
- Take assignments, tests, and quizzes right from the app and review your submissions.
- View your course grades as well as individual test and assignment grades.
- Stay on task with a list of all due dates.
- Collaborate with your class through video conferencing on iOS and Android
- Attach assignment files from Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive
Use these steps to download and install the Blackboard app.
- From your device, access the appropriate online store.
- Download on your iPhone® or iPod touch®
- Download on your Android™ device
- Download on your Windows® device
- If necessary, search for Blackboard.
If you search the App Store from an iPad, be sure to change the iPad Only filter to iPhone Only to find the app.
- Install the Blackboard app on your mobile device.
- Open the Blackboard app and search for "The Hong Kong Polytechnic University".
- Log in with your Blackboard Learn username and password. These are typically the same credentials you use to access your Blackboard courses on a computer.
Introducing the Blackboard App
The Blackboard App Tour
Swipe down to go to a previous screen. When you expand the navigation, breadcrumbs appear at the bottom of the screen.
Tap an item in the stream to open it and begin working. Click the linked course title within the item if you want to go to the course outline instead.
Note that tests and assignments show in this list only if your instructor specified due dates for them.
Courses and People
Assignments, Tests, and Grades