Materials Engineering Laboratory
The Materials Engineering Laboratory of the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering has been moved to the present location since 1998. It has equipped with various equipments for materials sample preparation and materials testing. The laboratory has supported laboratory classes, research activities and consultancy works in the field of materials science and engineering.
In addition to education and research activities, we provide consultancy services in the areas of materials testing, materials sample preparation and micro-examination.
- MTS 810 material testing system
- INSTRON 5565 material testing machine
- INSTRON 3344 material testing machine
- PLINT Tribology TE99 universal wear machine
- Leica image processing and analysis system
- Leica stereomicroscope system
- Mitutoyo microhardness testing machine
- PAR electrochemical analyzers
- Various metallographic specimen cutter/grinders/polishers