Subject Registration & Examination - for research students admitted from the 2018/19 cohort onwards
Subject Registration for PolyU Subjects
- Please access the eStudent for subject registration and class timetable.
- Please refer to the Research Student Handbook for more details on subject registration, coursework requirement and related matters.
- You may take postgraduate subjects at other UGC-funded institutions to fulfil your coursework requirements. Please refer to the Cross-Institutional Subject Enrolment Scheme page for more details.
- For other Information relating to Subject Registration, please refer to the below links:
Semesters One and Two, and Summer Term
- A notice will be put up on eStudent and the University Portal about six weeks before the examination period of Semesters One and Two (two weeks for the Summer Term) advising you to check your examination timetable.
- If any of your examinations is/are missing from your examination timetable, please contact the General Office of the relevant Departments.
- You can check your examination results via the eStudent after the finalisation of examination results.