Service User Notes
- The Optometry Clinic of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU) is a teaching clinic. Clients registered in our clinic shall mean acceptance of their clinical data to be used for teaching and research purposes by PolyU. All clients are fully protected by the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and their identities will not be revealed in any teaching material or research study.
- Our optometrists may apply eye drops for pupil dilation during the examination. After dilation, your eyes will become sensitive to light and your near vision may be blurred for approximately 4-6 hours. Please bring a pair of sunglasses or an umbrella to reduce discomfort. Alternatively, you may purchase a glare filter at our reception counter. Do not operate machinery, drive a car, ride a motorcycle or bicycle for 4-6 hours following the dilation.
- For Contact Lens Aftercare Service, please wear the contact lens for 4 hours or above prior to the check-up.
- Please bring along your HKID card or identification certificate upon registration.
- Please be punctual, our Clinic reserves the right to re-schedule the appointment for late-comers.
- For any cancellation or rescheduling request, please contact us at (852) 2766 4006 or email: here.
Arrangement of late arrival:
Please be punctual, our Clinic reserves the right to re-schedule the appointment for late-comers.
The Optometry Clinic, Rm A034, G/F, Core A, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hung Hom, Kowloon. (Near Core A and the PolyU Cheong Wan Road entrance, where you can find a PolyU Logo fountain.)
Ways to the Clinic:
- Patient getting to clinic by MTR may walk along the footbridge from Exit D1 of Hung Hom Station towards the direction of Cheong Wan Road to access the campus entrance at Core A. There is no direct access to the campus through the footbridge from Exit A of Hung Hom Station. Please refer to the Route Map below.
- No parking lot is available for use by the public.
- Patients taking taxi or private car to the clinic may be dropped off near the taxi stand.
Route Map (click to enlarge the image):
Please put at least one valid content allocate to this component.