- Min. CGPA 3.50 as of Semester 1, 2022/23.
- Successful applicant to one of the OxBridge programmes with application confirmation issued by Cambridge or Oxford.
- Submitted complete application for the Subsidy by deadline.
|CGPA as of Semester 1, 2022/23|
|Between 3.50 and 3.74||3.75 or above|
Subsidy Arrangement under Pandemic
- Subsidy amount is calculated based on the condition that the OxBridge programmes are held offline and physical travel is required. Subsidy amount shall be adjusted if there is a change in mode of teaching and/or change in programme fees. In case of a downward adjustment of the Subsidy, extra-paid amount will be clawed back.
- In case of cancellation of the OxBridge programme, the Subsidy shall be clawed back.
- Allocation of the Subsidy will be based on latest CGPA (as of Semester 1, 2022/23) and personal statement.
- Approved Subsidy will be transferred to student's bank account as per record of Student Account Enquiry of PolyU Finance Office.
- The Subsidy will be clawed back if student fail to complete the programme and transfer credit(s) back to PolyU.
1. Apply online for one of the Summer@OxBridge programmes by submitting complete application to the programme provider directly. Save a proof on COMPLETED application in PDF format.
2. Complete the Online Application for Summer@OxBridge Subsidy Supporting documents required:
a. A proof on COMPLETED application in PDF format from one of the OxBridge programmes; and
b. Copy of PolyU Student ID Card;
c. Personal statement (500 words)
- Topic: How would study abroad impact your life?
- Guiding questions: What are your reasons for choosing this particular programme and
how would the physical/virtual study abroad benefit you? What are your expectations?
* It is not necessary to include the official study programme details from the host university.
Subsidy Application Period: 20 January 2023 (09:00 Hong Kong Time) to 20 February 2023 (23:59 Hong Kong Time)