- Min. CGPA 3.50 as of Semester 1, 2020/21.
- Successful applicant to one of the OxBridge programmes with application confirmation issued by Cambridge or Oxford.
- Submitted complete application for the Subsidy by deadline.
|CGPA as of Semester 1, 2020/21|
|Between 3.50 and 3.74||3.75 or above|
- Allocation of the Subsidy will be based on latest CGPA (as of Semester 1, 2020/21) and personal statement.
- Approved Subsidy will be transferred to student's bank account as per record of Student Account Enquiry of PolyU Finance Office.
- The Subsidy will be clawed back if student fail to complete the programme and transfer credit(s) back to PolyU.
- Apply online for one of the Summer@OxBridge virtual programmes by submitting complete application to the programme provider directly. Save a proof on COMPLETED application in PDF format.
- Complete the Online Application for Summer@OxBridge Subsidy.
Supporting documents required:
a. A proof on COMPLETED application in PDF format from one of the OxBridge programmes; and
b. Copy of PolyU Student ID Card;
Subsidy Application Deadline: 7 March 2021 (23:59 HK time)