Laboratories and Facilities
The Faculty houses state-of-the-art laboratories dedicated to education and scientific research. These laboratories are equipped with the latest technologies for faculty members and students to carry out practical research work.
Please put at least one valid content allocate to this component.
- Meets international standards
- Consists of 9 interpretation booths, allowing up to 18 interpreters to work simultaneously
- Simulates accurately the facilities used by professional interpreters at international conferences and meetings
- Operates an in-house clinic that provides professional speech therapy service to the general public
- Serves both adult and child clients with a wide range of communication and/or swallowing disorders
- Provides supervised clinical hours required for the professional training of speech therapy students
- Specially designed for students to support creative approaches to teaching and learning
- Houses books, multimedia resources, VR space, multi-purpose self-study rooms and a research students' corner