Sports Skill Training
Sports Skill Training offers a wide variety of sports skill courses to strengthen your body and mind, and help you become a stronger and smarter person. All courses are taught at elementary level unless otherwise specified.
In view of the COVID-19 pandemic situation, sports skill training will switch from face-to-face learning to e-learning in summer semester.
Click HERE to view the available courses
Registration is open from 20 May 2021 at 00.00 to 27 May 2021 at 23.59 on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Students are limited to register for one course each semester in the registration system.
- Students cannot register the same course twice.
- Students may drop a registered course via the registration system during the registration period.
- Stand-by : Students can stand-by or register for an additional course by showing up early on the first day of lesson at the teaching venue. They will be admitted if there is any vacancy left.
- Participants should be aware of their health condition, and avoid taking the class when feeling unwell or showing symptoms of infectious diseases like fever, respiratory tract symptoms (e.g. cough, running nose, sore throat), conjunctivitis, skin rashes, skin damage etc.
- Students should put on proper sportswear and sports shoes when attending the class.
- Attendance will be taken within the first five minutes of class starts.
- If a class has to be cancelled due to inclement weather or venue maintenance, etc., our office will notify the students of the subsequent arrangement via email.
- Students should take note of their own health condition and consider whether it is suitable for them to register in various sports activity. In case of doubt, please consult a physician prior to registration.
- All students must assess their medical history by reviewing the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q) prior to participation in sports skill training. This questionnaire is applicable for people between the ages of 15 to 69, and will tell you if you should check with your physician before you significantly change you physical activity patterns.
- Complete the PAR-Q when enrolling the sports courses in the registration system.