Wi-Fi Access Points are available in all the lecture theatres, general teaching rooms, the Library, sports centres, canteens and at convenient public areas around campus so that staff and students can connect their mobile devices any time to access the central IT facilities and the Internet.
Users may connect to the following Wi-Fi services on campus:
- PolyUWLAN - Wi-Fi access for staff and students on PolyU campus
- Eduroam - a world-wide joint-universities initiative on mutual wireless access, enabling staff and students of member institutions around the world to have roaming Wi-Fi access while visiting other universities locally or overseas
- Wi-Fi.HK - a 2-hour Internet access to guests on PolyU campus
Details on how to connect to Wi-Fi services please click here.
Eligible service requestor
Training & resources
All user requests are classified as level 1 to 3 depending on their impact and urgency.
- Level 1 – User Request Resolution Time: 1 day
- Level 2 – User Request Resolution Time: 3 days
- Level 3 – User Request Resolution Time: 5 days