To ensure publicly accessible information systems of the University are well protected against cyberattacks, all publicly accessible systems shall be equipped the baseline security controls including:
- Server based endpoint security solution, i.e. Trend Micro Deep Security agent
- Security anomaly detection agent, i.e. Splunk agent
The Web Application Firewall service is provided to departments/ offices to safeguard their publicly accessible web applications / websites against web attacks such as SQL injection, etc.
Eligible service requestor
All user requests are classified as level 1 to 3 depending on their impact and urgency.
- Level 1 – User Request Resolution Time: 1 day
- Level 2 – User Request Resolution Time: 3 days
- Level 3 – User Request Resolution Time: 5 days