Date: 17 Jan 2023 (Tue)
Time: 14:30 – 17:00
Target Audience: All Students
Venue: Online via MS Teams
- Basic Python programming experience is required.
- Interested to know how recommendation system works.
Medium of Instruction: English
Understand the process of loading, pre-processing, analysis of user rating dataset and build an engine to recommend items to user and evaluate it. Recommendation systems are widely used nowadays in advocating different items (e.g., books, articles, movies, audios, videos, products, etc.) to users in various industries.
- This course belongs to “Deep Learning Hands-on Applications Series”. With completion of the 8 workshops in “Deep Learning Hands-on Application Series”, you will get an extra certificate of attendance. Click here for details!
- What is Recommendation System?
- Why use Recommendation System?
- Build a Netflix Recommendation Engine
- Challenges of Recommendation System