The University Health Service of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University provides Traditional Chinese Medicine services (TCM) to all full time students, eligible full time staff and dependents as well as retirees. Our scope of services includes general traditional Chinese medicine consultations, acupuncture, cupping, and bone-setting services. The clinic also provides Chinese herbal medicine prescriptions with the options of herbal granule packs, herbal medicine and decoction services.
Registered Chinese Medicine Practitioners
|CMP CHAN Miu Ha||Bachelor of Chinese Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Master of Clinical Medicine*, Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine
Doctor of Medicine*, Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine
|CMP HUANG Zhi Zhen||Bachelor of Medicine*, Shandong University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Doctor of Medicine*, Hubei University of Chinese Medicine
|CMP YIP Wai Kin||Bachelor of Chinese Medicine, The University of Hong Kong
Master of Chinese Medicine(Acu. & Mox.), The University of Hong Kong
Graduate Diploma in Chinese Medicine (Pain Management), HKU SPACE
Note: (*) These qualifications are translated into English by respective CMPs from the original Chinese certificates, as official English translation is not available. If there is any discrepancy or ambiguity, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Traditional Chinese Medicine Clinic
Room A125, Chung Sze Yuen Building
|Opening Hours||Consultation Hours|
|Mondays to Fridays||8:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.||9:00 a.m. - 12:25 p.m.|
|2:00 p.m. - 5:35 p.m.||2:00 p.m. – 5:20 p.m.|
|Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays||Closed|
1. Online Booking: https://uhsappt.polyu.edu.hk
2. Telephone: 2766 5553 (during opening hours)
* For Acupuncture , bone setting and cupping services, please call 2766 5553 for appointment booking.
- Chinese Medicine Regulatory Office, Department of Health
- Health Information, Chinese Medicine Division, Department of Health
- FAQ on Chinese Medicine Services, School of Chinese Medicine, Hong Kong Baptist University
- Professional Views from CM Specialists, School of Chinese Medicine, Hong Kong Baptist University