Date: 13 Feb 2023 (Mon)
Time: 14:30 - 17:00
Venue: Online via MS Teams
Target Audience: All Students
Medium of Instruction: English
- Basic Python programming experience is required
- Interested to know how to use emotion detection in Python
- Understand sentiment analysis in deep learning and how to use state-of-art deep learning models to detect emotions in text using Python.
- This course belongs to “Deep Learning Hands-on Applications Series”. With completion of the 8 workshops in “Deep Learning Hands-on Application Series”, you will get an extra certificate of attendance. Click here for details!
- What is Sentiment Analysis?
- Why use Sentiment Analysis?
- What is transformer in AI?
- What is Google BERT?
- Sentiment / Emotion Detection in Text with Transformers