Date: 6 Feb 2023 (Mon)
Time: 14:30 - 17:00
Venue: Online via MS Teams
Target Audience: All Students
Medium of Instruction: English
- Basic Python programming experience is required
- Interested to know how to detect frauds in credit card transactions
Understand the process of loading, pre-processing, analysis of transactions dataset and building model to detect frauds and evaluating it. Fraud detection is widely used in businesses like banking, finance, ecommerce, payment, telecom and online ads, etc.
- This course belongs to “Deep Learning Hands-on Applications Series”. With completion of the 8 workshops in “Deep Learning Hands-on Application Series”, you will get an extra certificate of attendance. Click here for details!
- What is fraud detection?
- Why we need fraud detection?
- Build a credit card fraud detection with neural networks
- Difficulties of imbalanced dataset
- Evaluation method used in imbalanced dataset