Date: 16 Jan 2023 (Mon)
Time: 14:30 – 17:00
Target Audience: All Students
Venue: Online via MS Teams
- Basic Python programming experience is required.
- Interested to know what neural networks are.
Medium of Instruction: English
- Understand the process of collecting, cleaning, and analysis of data from a dataset for classification and build a neural network model to predict and evaluate results.
- This course belongs to “Deep Learning Hands-on Applications Series”. With completion of the 8 workshops in “Deep Learning Hands-on Application Series”, you will get an extra certificate of attendance. Click here for details!
- What are neural networks?
- Why we use neural networks in machine learning?
- What is Keras?
- Flow of building a neural network model
- Example to build a neural network model to predict diabetes cases