In general, applications will be assessed according to the level of competitions / activities and the attainment. STARS self-description and referees will also be taken account.
Submission of supporting documents is compulsory. The requirements of the supporting documents are as follow:
1. official proof (e.g. certificate / letter issued by organiser concerned / school; medal / trophy with applicant's name; online results with valid hyperlink to the official website of the competition / activity / organiser concerned) of the applicants' participation in the competitions or activities concerned, and each must contain the following information:
- Applicant's information (If applicant's name is not printed on the official proof, additional supporting documents issued by the organiser concerned or school must be provided to certify the applicant's participation);
- Award / activity official name;
- Year of participation;
- Award type (if any); and
- Translation in English or Chinese if the official proof is in a language other than English or Chinese.
2. in PDF, JPG, JPEG or PNG format and the maximum file size for each entry is 5MB (please note that the total file size for the whole application is 15MB).
Please check the details of individual schemes/ sub-schemes via this website. If you are shortlisted for an interview, you will be notified by email. You are therefore strongly advised to check your registered email account regularly.