The inauguration of the PolyU-Jinjiang Technology and Innovation Research Institute was held on 2 September. Council Chairman Dr LAM Tai-fai, President Prof. Jin-Guang TENG, Executive Vice President Dr Miranda LOU, and Vice President (Research and Innovation) and PReCIT Director Prof. Christopher CHAO of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University attended the ceremony.
The institute will cover research on textile technology, innovative food, microelectronics, and innovation and technology policy, aiming to strengthen and facilitate research collaboration among industries, academia and research organisations in Hong Kong and Jinjiang. PReCIT will set up a sub-branch in Jinjiang and to nurture outstanding engineers and talents.
- 人民日報 - https://wap.peopleapp.com/rmh37601957
- Hong Kong Commercial Daily - https://polyu.me/3R61BFO
- China News Service - https://polyu.me/3L5hHM1
- Jinjiang TV - https://polyu.me/3YYFy5O
- Fujian TV - https://polyu.me/3L8TzrU
- Quanzhou TV - https://polyu.me/45AKkJc
- Fujian Daily - https://polyu.me/3r3kNsX
- 東南網 - https://polyu.me/45QVF7F
- 閩南網 - https://polyu.me/3R7raX6
- 泉州網 - https://polyu.me/481KhHO