Submission and Review Guidelines
- Abstract Submission
Authors should submit their one-page abstracts (in MS WORD format) through the online submission form by 17 March 2023 HKT 23:59. The one-page abstract should include the followings:
- Topic number and title (each abstract can be submitted to one topic listed only)
- Title of paper abstract
- Names and affiliations of the authors
- Submitting author’s email address and phone number
- Paper abstract (please use the template provided and reference from sample if necessary)
All abstracts submitted will be reviewed and selected by the Scientific Committee for poster presentation at the Conference.
Best Poster Presentation Awards
- A cash award of HK$1,000 and a certificate will be given to the best poster presentation for each key topic. Additional awards and/or top-up awards may be established by individual Research Institutes or Research Centres to encourage abstract submission. Only the Best Poster Presentation Award will be presented at the Closing Ceremony of the Conference.
For promotional use, the general information of the accepted posters (i.e., title, author names, affiliation) will be published on PAIR Conference Website and Conference Booklet only.
Terms and Conditions
- Each abstract should be submitted to one listed topic only.
- By submitting an abstract, the author(s) gives permission for the Organiser to retain, reproduce, distribute, display, and publish the abstracts, as well as to record, edit, display, and release the associated presentations in all materials (in printed, electronic and digital forms) and promotional channels associated with the Conference.
- The submitting author is responsible for the accuracy of the abstract and should ensure that the work does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory or proprietary rights of others.
- The submitting author should ensure that all appropriate co-authors are included on the abstract and that the submission has been approved by all the authors.
- Publication of the accepted abstract must be approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out.
- The presenting author must be available to present the abstract if selected by the Scientific Committee for a poster presentation.
- Submitting author must declare, if any, commercial interest and associations that might pose a conflict of interest regarding the abstract submission.
- Acceptance of an abstract does not imply provision of travel, accommodation or registration for the Conference, nor any other cost associated with the preparation or presentation of the abstract, or any cost associated with attendance at the Conference.