We have received an overwhelming response from campus GreenCoin users and we have decided to re-run this exciting activity in Summer – the GreenCoin x BYO Fiesta 2.0! With restaurant receipts from designated campus catering outlets during 13 Jul to 12 Aug 2020 that show your bring-your-own (BYO) transactions, you can earn Coins for use with GreenCoin! Remember to come to the Campus Sustainability Office to claim the Coins on or before 31 Aug 2020 (Monday)!
- Be a BYO volunteer and bring your reusable food/drinks containers for takeaways in the following campus catering outlets:
- Bring your restaurant receipts showing your BYO activity in person to the Campus Sustainability Office (CSO), and you will be able to earn Coins! You can get ONE (1) Coin from each receipt that shows your BYO activity, regardless of the number of your BYO food containers.
- This activity runs from 13 Jul to 12 Aug 2020, and we accept only valid restaurant receipts showing takeaways records/transactions that happen between 13 Jul to 12 Aug 2020 with date stamps on the receipts.
- Come to Campus Sustainability Office (CSO) on or before 31 Aug 2020 (Monday) to claim the Coins!
All GreenCoin users are warmly welcome! BYO more will mean more Coins!
Terms and Conditions apply.
- Only current PolyU staff and students are eligible.
- Any staff/student GreenCoin user can get ONE (1) Coin per each restaurant receipt that shows his/her valid transaction with BYO food/drinks containers, regardless of the number of food/drinks containers with him/her. They must present, in person, the actual receipts which will be kept by Campus Sustainability Office (CSO) as a record, and they may be required to show valid PolyU staff/student ID cards as proof of identity.
- Restaurant receipts showing valid transactions with BYO activity should clearly indicate meaningful text like "BYO", "自備盒", "自擕杯", "自擕器皿", "自帶盒", "自帶杯".
- There is no limit to any staff/student GreenCoin user on the quantity of the Coins which they can earn during the period when the activity is staged.
- Coins must be collected in person in
Campus Sustainability Office (CSO)
Room Z502, 5/F,
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. (except lunch hour)
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays – Closed
- The scope and details of this activity are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Campus Sustainability Office (CSO) may publish/update the relevant information or news in association with this activity on the website and amend its Terms and Conditions on the website without prior notice.
- Coin records with the GreenCoin platform server are final.
- By participating, the staff/student GreenCoin users agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions and agree to accept the decisions of Campus Sustainability Office (CSO) as final and binding as it relates to this activity.
- Each catering outlet has its corresponding business hours and may change from time to time without prior notice.
- Campus Sustainability Office (CSO) reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- Campus Sustainability Office may take photographs/ video recordings during this event and use such images in publicity or marketing activities. The recorded images will be handled by the Campus Sustainability Office according to the prevailing policy of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Enquiries shall be addressed to the Departmental Personal Data Officer of the Campus Sustainability Office at email@example.com by email.
Click HERE to read more news and announcements