Visiting / Honorary / Adjunct Professors
Back to Top
Professor Ye Yinyu
BS, MS, PhD
- John von Neumann Theory Prize of the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Science, 2009.
- Elected Vice Chair of the SIAM Activity Group on Optimization (SIAG/OPT), 2008.
- Named an INFORMS (The Institute for Operations Research and The Management Science) Fellow 2006 and the first recipient of the Farkas prize of the INFORMS Optimization Society 2006.
- Selected as a highly cited mathematical researcher in 2004.
- The Optimization area editor of Operations Research 2006-, the subject editor of Optimization and Engineering 2002- and the chief editor of Pacific J. of Optimization 2005-.
- The plenary and semi-plenary speakers of ISMP (International Symposium of Mathematical Programming) 2006 and 2000.
- Two time first prize of BASES Innovators' E-Challenge
- Mathematical Programming
- Interior Point Algorithms
- Semi-Definite Programming
- Nonlinear Programming
- Operations Research
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Economy Equilibrium Problems