You may stay connected with your alma mater by using PolyU Alumni NetID and Connect Email Account.
Keep your PolyU Connect email account after graduation to:
- stay connected with your alma mater and receive news of the latest developments
- learn about exclusive alumni benefits and services (such as the annual computer promotional programme)
- be aware of forthcoming events and functions organised by your department, alumni associations and the University
The PolyU Connect email account is a lifelong service that carries a unique PolyU domain (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also use:
- the free WiFi service at PolyU campus and other locations
- 5 TB of cloud-based online storage in which you can create and edit Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- OneNote files via a web browser anytime, anywhere
If you do not yet have an Alumni NetID, please click here to apply now. In case you forget the Alumni NetPassword, please click here to reset now. Take advantage of all these services and stay connected with your alma mater!