SAO Logo 55pxSRSS2 55px

tagline one

Student Accommodation

A) Student Halls of Residence

There are two blocks of student halls, namely, Hung Hom Halls and Homantin Halls, available for application by the following students, subject to the hall admission policy and the availability of hall places:

a) Full-time research students (within normal study period);
b) Full-time students pursuing publicly funded degree programmes; and
c) Full-time inbound exchange students pursuing publicly-funded degree programmes

Please refer to the Hall Admission Policy for research students and undergraduate students for details.

B) Off-campus Housing 

There is a university-managed Off-campus Housing site, Chun Fook Mansion, which provides an accommodation option for students who are not eligible for the Student Halls of Residence, or are not successful in their hall application.

If considered necessary, non-local students may approach the Non-local Student Services Team (NLSST) for one-stop advisory services at:

Location: QT308, 3/F Chow Yei Ching Building
Telephone: 2766 6800
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

For self-arranged accommodation in the market, please visit here for important notes on renting a flat and signing a tenancy agreement.