Academic Advising @ PolyU

As a Higher Diploma student, academic advising will be carried out by your host department.

Talks on General University Requirements are conducted by the Office of General University Requirements (OGUR) on a regular basis. In such talks, we also briefly cover the HDGUR for Higher Diploma students. You are welcome to visit us if you want to know more about the importance of general education in university education, particularly under the 4-year undergraduate curriculum.