Interested parties are cordially invited to submit academic papers or abstracts in English to IFSPA 2017. All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers should have a clear theoretical base, supporting data, scientific analysis and be founded on sound knowledge on the topics concerned. Author(s) should have direct involvement in the study being reported and deliver a 15 – 20 minutes presentation during the Conference. We are looking for papers focusing on, but not restricted to,
- Aviation; Airline Operation & Management; Low Cost Airlines; Airport Planning; Airport Congestion;
- Arctic Shipping & Transportation; Coastal Policy & Management; Marine Spatial Planning;
- Marine Environment and Ecosystem; Marine Conservation and Fisheries; Marine Resource Management;
- Short Sea Shipping; Trans-continental Shipping;
- Green Shipping; Environmental Impacts; Sustainable Management; Development & Social Responsibility;
- Alternative Fuel Technologies; Renewable Energy; Safety Technologies;
- Cruise Market; Cruise Tourism; Cruise Hub; Cruise and Ferry Services;
- Maritime Safety, Security & Piracy;
- Maritime Law & Insurance;
- Shipping Finance & Investment; Port and Terminal Finance;
- International Trade; Bulk Shipping; Modelling of Shipping Market;
- Innovation and New Port Technologies; Port Reform and Governance; Ports Growth Strategy; Port Operation & Management;
- Intermodal Transport; Transport Connectivity and Collaboration; Transport Management;
- Maritime Education and Training;
- Innovative Concepts for Transport and Supply Chains;
- Logistics management; Supply Chain Management; Operations Management;
- Operations of Service and Production Systems; Service and Production Scheduling;
- Behavioral Economics; Risk & Revenue Management;
- Inter-disciplinary Contributions;
- Provision of contact information (email address) and affiliations of author(s)
- In case of co-authorship, corresponding author should be identified
- File in Microsoft Word format
Full Papers (presentation & proceedings)
Preparing full papers, authors should follow the guidelines set out in the Paper Template that can be downloaded below, and they are advised to use the template for paper compilation by editing a copy of the downloaded file. Papers which do not follow these instructions may result in their papers being excluded from the Conference Proceedings.
Abstracts (presentation only)
One-page abstract up to 500 words
- Submissions can be uploaded using the website via EasyChair.org https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ifspa2017, which will also be used for paper reviews.
All papers are received with the understanding that they comprise of original materials and do not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory or proprietary rights of others. Thus, the submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), and that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out.
IFSPA 2017 Organizing Committee reserves the right to exclude any papers which have violated the stated copyright requirements from the Conference Proceedings.
If excerpts from other copyrighted works are included, the author(s) must obtain written permission from the copyright owners and credit the source(s) in the article.