Our work in health and social sciences education, research and services has a far-reaching impact on the health and well-being of people in Hong Kong and elsewhere. And you can help us!
We welcome support of any kind, including but not limited to the following areas:
- Collaborating in service-learning projects
- Partnering in community service projects
- Offering placement opportunities for students
- Developing joint research projects
- Participating in health promotion campaigns
- Facilitating academic and student exchanges
- Promoting teaching and learning experiences
- Offering job opportunities for graduates
- Making donations to help fund our research projects and students’ activities
- Setting up scholarships/bursaries for FHSS students by joining “PolyU's Monthly Donation Scheme”
- Partnering with PolyU to create an Endowed Professorship for an academic area of your choice
… and many more!
For more information, please contact our Community Engagement and Partnership team at tel: (852) 3400 3184 or via email : firstname.lastname@example.org.