Special Health & Safety Requirement in response to COVID-19
- IC will follow health and safety advice and requirement set by the University and HKSAR Government.
- Students who attend F2F training must follow the University’s requirement on making e-Travel Declaration and Health Status Form (please refer to the latest University email notice).
- Students must bring and wear their own face masks when entering and attending F2F training sessions in any IC workshops/classrooms. Students are also recommended to wear the personal face shield provided by AR when undertaking F2F training sessions in IC workshops/classrooms.
- Students should strictly follow the health and safety, social distancing and related precautionary instructions and measures as stipulated in individual workshop and workplace.
- Students are recommended to maintain good personal hygiene.
- Students should strictly follow all health advice on COVID-19 announced by the HKSAR Centre for Health Protection (CHP) and PolyU Task Force on Response Actions for the Novel Coronavirus / Health, Safety & Environment Office (HSEO)