Mission & Vision
The Vision of the Office of Undergraduate studies (OUS) is to strive to be a leading body excels in education on General University Requirements and academic advising.
OUS is committed to:
- provide overall coordination of the General University Requirements (GUR) and Academic Advising activities at PolyU;
- oversee and coordinate the operations of three sub-offices - Office of General University Requirements (OGUR), Office of Service Learning (OSL) and Secondary School Relations Section (SSRS);
- conduct macro review on GUR development, Academic Advising and Service-Learning, Secondary School Liaison at PolyU on a regular basis;
- create network between PolyU and senior management of secondary schools and foster positive relationships with all educational stakeholders in Hong Kong; and
- collaborate with different Departments to publicize the academic programmes of PolyU through a strategic manner.