Skip to main content Start main content

Returning to HK

Travel Documents, Student Visa & No Objection Letter (for non-local student employment)  

When scheduling your journey to Hong Kong, please make sure that you have already received your Student Visa, and valid travel documents (e.g. passport or the Exit-entry Permit for Travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macao (往來港澳通行證)).


Important points to note when traveling to HK 

Your browser is not the latest version. If you continue to browse our website, Some pages may not function properly.

You are recommended to upgrade to a newer version or switch to a different browser. A list of the web browsers that we support can be found here