Service-Learning Scholarship 2018/19
The Service-Learning Scholarship Scheme was established by the Office of Service-Learning (OSL) in 2013 to recognise meritorious students displaying outstanding performance in service-learning (SL) subjects and to encourage them to continue their involvement in community service and act as student leaders to support SL development at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU). The scholarship scheme is now open for applications.
100 SL scholarships valued at HK$8,000 each will be awarded.
Students who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Students must be full-time UGC-funded PolyU attendees who are not in their final year of study during the 2017/18 academic year;
- Students must have completed an SL subject with a grade of B+ or better during the 2017/18 academic year;
- Students must have a cumulative GPA or the latest semester GPA of 2.5 or above;
- Students must display a commitment to SL development at PolyU and perform service to the community; and
- Students must have no disciplinary record at PolyU.
Note: Applicants are permitted to concurrently hold other scholarships/receive other subsidies.
Submission and Selection
|(1)||Subjects completed in Semester 1, 2017/18: Closed|
|(2)||Subjects completed in Semester 2, 2017/18: 13 June 2018 (Wednesday)|
|(3)||Subjects completed in Semester 3, 2017/18: 13 August 2018 (Monday)|
|Guidelines and Application Form|
|Frequently Asked Questions|