Cambodia Summer School
To nurture ethical leaders of tomorrow with a strong sense of responsibility to the community, as well as a global outlook, PolyU introduced the Cambodia Service-Learning and Leadership Summer School in 2017. In 2019, students who enrolled the below service-learning subjects will automatically join under the summer school. During the service-learning program, cultural sensitivity training and various workshops & visits will be organized to enrich your service-learning experiences in Cambodia or south-east Asia country. At the end of the projects, all students will join together in a student forum to share your experiences and insight with students from Hong Kong, Cambodia, Vietnam and other countries.
- COMP2S01 Technology Beyond Borders: Service Learning across Cultural, Ethnic and Community Lines
- EE2S01 Low-cost Energy Infrastructures for Developing Regions
- ELC2S02 Serving the Community through Teaching English
- ELC2S03 Persuasive Digital Storytelling: Small Charities Big Impacts
- SN2S03 Healthy Lifestyle Challenges for Developing Communities
- SO2S01 Learning through Providing Eye Care and Vision Health to the Community