Jointly organised by the HKSAR Government and Hong Kong Trade Development Council, BIP Asia Forum brings IP professionals and business leaders from all over the world to discuss the latest developments in the IP world, and to explore business collaboration opportunities.
INNOVATION & IP MARKET
To strengthen IP commercialisation and faciliate industry collaboration, Innovation & IP Market made its debut in 2022. It consists of: Inno Showcase - presenting home-grown innovations from universities, R&D centre and start-ups; Open Stage - sharing global trends and best practices on IP & tech commercialisation and adoption; and Tech Consultation Salon - solving companies' pain points and enhance their competitiveness.
PolyU's innovations will be showcased including:
- PolyU IP Portal (Booth#1C-C01)
- MicroGlue: Microbial-derived Technology to Remove Microplastic Pollutants (Booth#1C-C03)
- Water Treatment System Using a Magnetic Confinement Method (Booth#1C-C05)
- From Spent Lithium-ion Battery Cathode to Fuel Cells Atomic-scale Catalyst (Booth#1C-C07)
- Ammonia-powered Fuel Cell Technology for Electric Vehicles and Clean Energy Solutions (Booth#1C-C09)
Bringing Tech to Business - Innovation Demo
|7 Dec, 4:30-4:50pm, Open Stage
MicroGlue: Microbial-derived Technology to Remove Microplastic Pollutants
Dr LIU Yang, Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Applied Biology and Chemical Technology, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University