1. Virtual Tour of a Retail Store [completed]
This project shows how a virtual tour of a retail store affects consumers’ brand experience, and thus increases their intention to visit the physical store. Click HERE to access the article.
2. virtual Experience via AR oN Shopping [completed]
This study investigates how a virtual try-on using AR facilitates shopping decisions by enhancing immersion and psychological ownership. Click HERE to access the article.
3. Virtual Reality and Consumer Experience [ongoing]
We’re exploring how sampling via VR affects consumer behaviors.
4. Digital Displays of Luxury Products [ongoing]
The project explores the effect of interactive 3D product presentations on consumers.
5. Contextual Background of Online Shopping [completed]
In this study, we explored how the contextual cues in product presentation facilitate consumers envisioning using the product. Click HERE to access the article.