Call for Papers
We welcome contributions which address any aspects of English for Specific Purposes (ESP), new technologies, and digital learning, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Improving students’ digital literacy
- Writing teaching materials with digital media
- Teaching ESP in digital environment
- Technology-enhanced language learning
- Innovations in ESP teaching
- Issues in ESP, new technologies, and digital learning
- ESP and big data
- Testing and assessment in ESP
- ESP curriculum evaluation
- Persuasion in ESP writing
- Diversity and multiculturalism in ESP
- ESP curriculum development
- ESP teacher development
- ESP teacher education for new and prospective English teachers
- Gender and ESP
- Careers for women in ESP
- English language research for academic purposes
- English language research for professional purposes
All individual presentations will be 30 minutes, including 5 minutes’ Q&A time.
Abstracts should be kept to a maximum of 250 words (excluding references). You are welcome to submit more than one contribution, but please note that you can only be first author for one contribution.
Abstracts of conference papers are reviewed by academic staff of the Conference Organising Committee, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
You may download the abstract template at here
Please submit your abstract here.
|Deadline for abstract submissions:||15 August 2017|
|Notice of acceptance:||15 September 2017|
|Deadline for online payment registration (presenters):||15 October 2017|
|Programme announcement:||1 November 2017|
|Deadline for full paper submission:||30 March 2018|