The Department of Chinese & Bilingual Studies (CBS) offers a range of taught postgraduate programmes to equip students with in-demand skills for career success by providing a holistic learning experience through our state-of-the-art facilities and experienced teaching team.
Application for September 2022 entry is now open and early application is strongly encouraged as the applications for admissions are processed on a rolling basis. Register now for our upcoming admission seminar on 8 January (Saturday)!
Webinar for CBS Taught Postgraduate Programmes
Date: 8 January 2022 (Saturday)
1. MA Scheme in Chinese, Linguistics and Translation (2:00pm – 4:40pm)
- Master of Arts in Translating and Interpreting (MATI) [Playback]
- Master of Arts in Chinese Linguistics (MACL) [Playback]
- Master of Arts in Bilingual Corporate Communication (MABCC) [Playback]
- Master of Arts in Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language (MATCFL) [Playback]
2. Master of Speech Therapy (MST) (3:00pm – 5:00pm) [Playback]