E-learning modules for teachers
The e-learning module (English version) can now be accessed here.
Titled “Service-Learning in Secondary School: Pedagogy & Practice”, the e-Learning course introduces the concept of service-learning and the pedagogical knowledge and skills required for planning and implementing an effective service-learning programme. Multimedia and peer-to-peer interaction are incorporated to create an engaging instructional environment. The course consists of the following 6 units and will take approximately 15 hours of study effort.
- Unit 1: What is Service-Learning?
- Unit 2: Benefits and Challenges of Service-Learning
- Unit 3: Developing and Sustaining Community Partnership
- Unit 4: Designing and Implementing Service-Learning
- Unit 5: Facilitating Reflection
- Unit 6: Assessing Student Outcomes in Service-Learning
The Chinese version is scheduled to be released in February, 2023.