- One-page abstract up to 400 words in English
- Provision of full contact information (address, email address, phone number, and fax number) and affiliations of the author(s)
- In the case of co-authorship, the corresponding authors should be identified
- File in Microsoft Word format
Full Paper Submission
- When preparing full papers, authors should follow the guidelines set out in the template that can be downloaded below, and they are advised to use the template for paper compilation by editing a copy of the downloaded file. Papers that do not follow these instructions may result in their papers being excluded from the Conference Proceedings.
Download IFSPA 2022 Paper Submission Guideline and Template (Microsoft Word)
- Full papers in English should be submitted in Microsoft Word format as an attachment, send to https://www6.polyu.edu.hk/lms/ifspa_paper/
- All correspondences, including notification of the decision of acceptance or not (and the possibility of requests for revisions), will also take place by e-mail. A printed copy of the manuscript is not required at any stage of the process.
The official language of the IFSPA 2022 is English.
All papers are received with the understanding that they comprise original materials and do not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory or proprietary rights of others. Thus, the submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis) and that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out.
IFSPA 2022 Organizing Committee reserves the right to exclude any papers which have violated the stated copyright requirements from the Conference Proceedings.
If excerpts from other copyrighted works are included, the author(s) must obtain written permission from the copyright owners and credit the source(s) in the article.