- How can I share my whiteboard / screen in MS Teams? (For students and staff)
e-Learning - MS Teams
You can share a whiteboard to make it available to all participants in a Teams meeting. That same whiteboard is simultaneously available in the Whiteboard applications on Windows 10, iOS, and on the web.
- After joining a Teams meeting, click the Shareicon in the share tray of that meeting.
- In the Whiteboardsection, select Microsoft Whiteboard.
Sharing your screen
When you're chatting with one or more people in Teams, you can instantly share your screen. Go to the chat controls in the upper-right corner and select Share .
- Choose a window to share that specific program and its content, or select Desktopto share everything on your screen.
- The other participants in the chat will receive a notification asking them to accept your screen share. Once they do, they'll be able to see your screen and continue the chat.
- When you're done sharing, go to your meeting controls and select Stop sharing.
For more information about MS Teams: User guide on Microsoft Teams for lecturers