Business and Culture (7 subjects for 24 credits)
Language (2 subjects for 6 credits)
- China Immersion Experience
- Chinese I (for Non-Chinese speaking students)*
- Chinese II (for Non-Chinese speaking students)*
- Chinese Economy and Business Strategies
- Cross-cultural Management
- Essentials of Chinese Culture
- Foreign Trade and Investment in China
- Managerial Economics with an Application to China Business
- The Legal System and Economic Law in China#
* Students who demonstrate proficiency in the Chinese language can fulfil the subject requirements through credit transfer.
# i. This subject has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund (CEF).
(4 subjects chosen from the following for 12 credits)
- Business Strategy and Outlook for Life Insurance in China and Hong Kong
- Chinese III (for Non-Chinese speaking students)
- Chinese Customs and Etiquette
- Chinese Society and Culture Through Film
- Encounters Between China and the West
- Human Resource Management in China
- Key Issues in China Business
- Marketing in China
- Political Economy of Policy Making in China
- Research Methods and Market Research in China
- Research Project in China Business Studies
- Taxation Management in Hong Kong and China
- Theory and Practice of Accounting in China
- Total Quality Management
^ Students are required to undertake at least 3 credits (1 subject) but not more than 6 credits (2 subjects) of electives concerning Chinese language, Chinese culture or literature.
Your browser is not the latest version. If you continue to browse our website, Some pages may not function properly.
You are recommended to upgrade to a newer version or switch to a different browser. A list of the web browsers that we support can be found here